Friday, November 19, 2010

Gus and Grace....Keeping Warm!

With the colder temps these days, the cats are on the look-out for warm and cozy spots.  Gus knows a good thing when he sees it, and seems to have an instant radar anytime I take a load of warm towels out of the dryer. I managed to fold only one towel before he hi-jacked this pile and settled in for a nap.
Now if he could only learn to help fold them after he's done napping on them.

The one towel I did manage to fold caught his attention as soon as he woke from his nap.  He knew there had to be a way to get inside, and he kept nudging it with his nose until he could crawl inside. Why?, I don't know, but he appeared to be pleased at having accomplished his mission.  :)




Grace, on the other hand is fascinated with the fireplace.  This was the first we've had it on since we got her, and she seemed spell-bound.  She sat there just staring at it for a very long time.  I don't think she's quite figured out what it is, but she does seem to like it.  :)

"Wow, it's pretty and WARM"

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh Goodness!! I just love your cats!!